Jenny L. Panko
Jenny is a founding member of Caswell, Panko & Westerhold. Since 2001, Jenny has focused her practice on Workers’ Compensation litigation, representing a large range of clients, from global food corporations to rehabilitation hospitals. Jenny has a hands-on approach to representation, and routinely puts on a hard-hat and steel-toed boots to walk through client facilities, learning the details of their operations to provide the best defenses and case strategies. As a self-described farm girl from Table Rock, Nebraska, Jenny also provides Estate Planning services in the smaller communities of Southeast Nebraska, meeting with clients by appointment in Syracuse, Nebraska, where she also resides.
- Juris Doctor, University of Nebraska College of Law, with distinction, 1999.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting Emphasis, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, with high distinction, 1996.
- Judicial Clerk, Hon. John V. Hendry, Chief Justice, Nebraska Supreme Court, 1999 – 2001
- Law Clerk, Hon. Donald E. Endacott and Hon. Paul D. Merritt, Jr., Lancaster County District Court, 1998 – 1999
- Nebraska Law Review, 1997 – 1999, Executive Editor, 1998 – 1999
- United Way Volunteer of the Year, 1997
- Syracuse Area Chamber of Commerce Member of the Year, 2012
- International Torch Club Magazine, publication, “Makes Me Wonder–The History and an Interpretation of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Stairway to Heaven,’ ” 2015
- Nebraska State Bar Association
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Estate Planning
- Syracuse Area Chamber of Commerce: Member, 2009 – present; Secretary 2015 – 2017; Past President, 2013; President, 2012; Vice President, 2011
- Syracuse Area Health Foundation Board, 2018 – present
- Syracuse Area Health Regional Gift Committee, 2017 – 2018
- Syracuse Good Samaritan Society Advisory Board, 2010 – 2012; 2015 – 2017
- Otoe County CASA Program, 2019 – present
- Syracuse Germanfest “Kinder Parade” Coordinator, 2009 – 2015
- Luther Memorial Church, Lay Ministry Committee
- Southeast Nebraska Torch Club