Jenna M. Christensen (Woitaszewski)
Jenna has worked with the partners of Caswell, Panko & Westerhold since passing the bar in 2018 and joined the firm at formation. While in law school, Jenna served roles on both the Nebraska Law Review and Nebraska Moot Court Board, the highest academic honor societies at the University. Jenna was also the recipient of numerous awards, including the Excellence in Legal Writing Award, and several academic achievement awards in her program of study, as well as recognition in workers’ compensation law and advanced legal research.
Born and raised on a family farm in rural Wood River, Nebraska, Jenna takes a unique interest in agricultural and family-owned companies. Her practice is dedicated to representing employers and insurance carriers in workers’ compensation cases at all stages of the litigation process. Not only has she successfully obtained favorable decisions at the trial court level, but she has also victoriously defended her clients’ interests before the Nebraska Court of Appeals and the Nebraska Supreme Court.
- Juris Doctor, University of Nebraska College of Law, high distinction, 2018
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Sociology and Law, Doane College, honors and distinction, 2015
- Nebraska State Bar, Workers’ Compensation Executive Committee Member
Area of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- NSBA Workers’ Compensation Seminar
- Workers’ Compensation training for employers and insurance companies